Monday, April 14, 2008

A Good Day

Justin had his first of two proficiency exams today. Doing well on these means that he will participate in the white coat ceremony in May and have clinic privileges. He was really nervous about it! He had to perform three different tests while being observed. (I won't even pretend to be able to name them!) He will find out official results later this week, but feels that he did well today. I had little doubt that it would go well . I know that God has equipped my husband with the abilities he needs to follow His will, which we believe includes becoming an optometrist. It is exciting to see the little confirmations along the way.

His big proficiency exam is April 24th. During that one he will have two hours to complete a full exam (with every test under the sun)-all while being observed by a professor. Please pray for him as he continues to prepare for that exam, while keeping up with his classes.

1 comments:

Christina said...

YAY for a good day!!! You guys are amazing people!!! We love all three of you!!!