The first couple of pictures are from Easter. Julia helped me make cookies for the staff at daycare. The second is Julia sh
owing off a couple dress-up things from her Easter basket. She's not actually wearing her Easter dress in the picture-she had that one on before we were up!The second couple of pictures are from a trip to the science center. Justin had a lot of fun and Julia and I did, too. We were curious to see how much it would cost to launch Julia to the moon. $175,000 really isn't too bad! Just a thought...



The last set of pictures is from our guest room. I spent time throwing away a lot of junk. Justin had to haul our dumpster and two large trashcans to the curb! When I came home from class one Thursday night, Julia proudly announced that they had painted. (It took several days to completely rid her hair of the paint!) They had primed the room in the basement-covering over swimming-pool blue. The room is now put together with furniture and a cool bamboo rug. We are now accepting guests-and I can personally guarantee a great rate (free) and a yummy breakfast.





0 comments:
Post a Comment