This post will be mostly pictures. I am
completely worn out from the weekend. The wedding was absolutely wonderful. Julia could not have been a better toddler! She walked down the "owie" (aisle) during the wedding. She didn't drop any flower petals, but that might have been a good thing because she kept stopping to clean up when she was practicing. Julia sat quietly through the wedding after we convinced her that she couldn't go up with the bride. And she was a party animal at the reception! She danced almost the entire time-with anyone and everyone there.
completely worn out from the weekend. The wedding was absolutely wonderful. Julia could not have been a better toddler! She walked down the "owie" (aisle) during the wedding. She didn't drop any flower petals, but that might have been a good thing because she kept stopping to clean up when she was practicing. Julia sat quietly through the wedding after we convinced her that she couldn't go up with the bride. And she was a party animal at the reception! She danced almost the entire time-with anyone and everyone there.The cake survived the trip to Indiana with only a couple of minor problems that were easily fixed. And I have the sweetest, patient, most wonderful husband! Without his help I don't think I would have been able to get it all finished in time. Anyway, the weekend was wonderful and I am so excited about my new sister-in-law, Abbey. Hope everyone is doing well!





0 comments:
Post a Comment