Sunday, March 25, 2007

Great News!

We just spent a wonderful weekend with friends who are truly like family to us. I felt homesick leaving Springfield this afternoon. I think we still long to be back in the Ozarks. Julia was a sweet child who slept the entire drive home, which gave us some great conversation time.

When we got home, Justin checked the mail and there was a letter from the University of Missouri-St. Louis Graduate Admissions Office. I asked him to open the letter. To keep it short-I have been accepted to the Ed Specialist-School Psychology degree program!!!! I am so excited!!! It seems that God is giving me confirmation that this is the right direction and timing for me.

Anyway, it's getting late but I just had to share that. I hope you all are doing well! And thank you to all of you who helped give us a wonderful weekend. We feel truly blessed to have you in our lives!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Sarah!
I am so happy for you! That is amazing. I miss you all so much. Julia is beautiful. I can't believe how big she is. I am so sorry I havent kept in touch. We have had so much on our plate. Thankfully now we can breath.

my email is valbogert01@yahoo.com

Love,
Val

Barr Family said...

Yay! Congratulations! It was so great to see you the other night. We have missed you all. Julia is just too cute...I wish Gracie had been in a better mood so we could have gotten some pictures of them together. We have a blog now too...
www.barrfamilynews@blogspot.com
Love, Amanda

Adam Harshman said...

Congradulation on your acceptance to UMSL. I just got your blogsite address, you have been added as a link on my blog now. It was great to see you guys a few weeks ago, hopefully that will happen more often. Hope everything is going well for you.

Adam

The Courtneys said...

Hey Sarah, We really enjoyed having you back home for the weekend. We look forward to you coming down for good. Congratulations on the the acceptance. I never doubted for a minute!