Our church here in St. Louis tends to end up in the news from time to time. Here is the latest, an article appearing in the New York Times. If you read the article, I encourage you to read my friend Letitia's blog regarding the article (she's quoted at the end). Her blog link is on the right, under "The Wongs". I would also invite you to check out our church's website (a link is also on the right).
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/01/us/01evangelical.html?_r=4&pagewanted=1&ref=us&oref=slogin
We have been incredibly blessed by The Journey. We have been challenged. We have been supported. And we have been encouraged. And I really believe that through our involvment at the Journey, God is not only maturing us, He is causing our marriage to become stronger and healthier. Praise God for the work He is doing in us and in St. Louis!
Friday, June 13, 2008
The Journey
Posted by secrowe at 4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment