A momentous occasion occured this morning.
Justin taught Julia how to cast.
We went to Cabela's Friday evening. In preparation for our upcoming trip to North Arkansas, Justin wanted to make sure his family was ready for fishing. I think he was a little bummed that Julia picked out a Disney Princess fishing rod. But that lasted only a moment. I'm not sure who was more excited about the fishing rod-Justin or Julia.
Here are pictures and video of Julia's first fishing rod. (It's my first attempt at a video clip, so I hope it works!) In the first picture, she caught a 21-pound gray catfish. In the other pictures, Justin is showing her how to cast in the backyard. Julia told me she really likes wearing her "boat jacket" and can't wait to go "fishing rodding" in the water.

And now, for the video. Enjoy!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Fishing Rodding
Posted by secrowe at 4:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment