Friday, May 30, 2008

A fine day

I love cake baking days at our house because the whole house smells good. Today there is an aroma of chocolate. I am working on a Greenbay Packers football helmet for a wedding tomorrow. I really hope it turns out!!

I'm having trouble deciding which pictures to post of our Memorial Day weekend trip. We had a wonderful time. North Arkansas is just too beautiful! Makes one go a little "shutter happy". I hope to get pictures of our trip up in next few days.

Anyway, here are a few miscellaneous pictures. The first is a great picture of Justin and his little princess. The next one my sister-in-law shared with us. Tim is receiving an award from the governor of Indiana for work he did prior to being deployed. Tim says it's no big deal, but his expression seems to indicate otherwise. I am so proud of my baby brother! The last two are of a recent trip to the Missouri Botanical Garden. It is an amazing (and relatively inexpensive) place to go. The picture of Justin and I is from inside the skull-part of the Niki special exhibit throughtout the garden.

Hope you all are doing well. It was really nice to see some of you guys last weekend. It's always like coming home again. Can't wait until we really do!

0 comments: