Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Slow day

Today has been a slower-than-usual day. Julia has pink-eye again. Luckily, I have a flexible job so I was able to take care of the Sam's Club run for the Cakery and then spend the rest of the morning with Julia. She had great fun helping to haul the ingredients and other supplies into the shop this morning. Pink-eye is really not too bad as far as childhood illnesses. She is full of energy and very pleasant, her left eye is just gross. And I guess putting the drops in her eyes isn't much fun, but other than that it has been an enjoyable morning.


Just thought I'd share a funny Julia story. But first, background info: when Julia goes potty, she gets a sticker. After 7 stickers, she gets to pick out a treat, usually in the $.50 to $2 range. Sunday, she asked if she goes potty and gets stickers, could she get a baby at her house for a treat. I told her that would take about 6,000 stickers. Maybe by then Mommy and Daddy will be ready!

0 comments: