Saturday, October 6, 2007

Full Speed

Full speed ahead seems to be the theme of our lives right now. I will keep this brief as I have a mountain of reading to do for school. Everything is going pretty well. We are stressed but hanging in there. I had to slow down a bit this week thanks to a nasty sinus infection that spread to my lungs. So far, no one else has gotten it. Julia continues to be a sweet and entertaining force in our household. And one who is MUCH closer to being completely potty trained! Hallelujah!!! Justin and I got to spend an amazing weekend with several of our close friends in mid-September. The following weekend, Julia and I made the trip down to Republic for the baby shower for Cade. Julia has been talking a lot about Springfield ever since-kind of makes me a bit homesick. I've included a number of pictures and captions, hope you enjoy them.


Justin and Julia at the St. Louis Zoo butterfly house.





Justin and Julia jamming to Laurie Berkner's "I'm Gonna Catch You!"





Our recent major purchase: a 1/16th sized violin
for Julia's third birthday (next to mine for perspective).







Julia holding "Baby Cade"


Picking apples at Eckerts, in
Belleville, Illinois.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, seems we very nearly crossed paths last weekend, just not at the same time! So sorry we missed you guys.
Tell J he'd be our hero if he'd play "I'm gonna catch you" someday for us!