Life has been busy with the start of a new-and extremely difficult-semester. I had the joy today of spending some tranquil time at the Perinatal Center at St. Johns. My doctor wanted to see some better shots of Samuel's heart to make sure everything is developing well. He's more than double the size he was at the last ultra sound so it was so much more fun to watch him. And he's an active little guy! I got to watch my son playing with his toes (nice long ones like Justin, Julia and I have) and got to see him pop his thumb in his mouth. And it just left me in awe of our God. So many things have to develop just right. And so many things could go wrong. What an amazing, spectacular miracle to behold when any child is born. I can't wait to hold my son and kiss his little cheeks. Here are some of the ultra sound pictures. (Or maybe they're more like abstract art.)



2 comments:
PRECIOUS!!! Aren't those first few pictures so amazing?!?! You just want to stare at them all the time!!! I will be praying for you (specifically on Monday's) as you start this tough semester!! You can do it!! You are amazing and so diligent!! You are going to rock!! I am praying for you!!
I can't wait to meet my nephew. I still have the ultrasound of Julia when I was in Korea.
Post a Comment