Saturday, September 20, 2008

New semester, big news

Sorry for neglecting the blog lately. The new semester started around the time of my last post and things have been hopping. Justin and I are both struggling to keep everything in balance. I am in two schools two days a week for practicum. I am so excited to be a part of the field! Justin has been working in the school clinics since the beginning of the summer. He has been really enjoying the experience.
The big news is that Julia is going to be a big sister. She is so excited! She has been asking and praying for a little brother or sister for quite some time. She has been calling the baby "Forrest". My due date is May 3, 2009-just in time for Spring semester finals! Thankfully, God provided affordable healthcare for me as I do not currently have insurance. We are a little nervous about how everything will work out, but we have been learning that God always provides for us-even in ways that we sometimes can't imagine.
The ultrasound showed that, as much as they can tell, things seem to be going well. I've been experiencing a lot of heartburn and nausea and have trouble staying awake past 8:30 (not good when I have class until 10:00). My professors have been supportive and understanding, which is a real blessing. And I could not ask for a better husband! He has been very patient with me-especially when I'm not feeling well in the evenings. Cravings so far have been cheese and frozen turkey pepperoni. Several of my friends think this suggests a baby boy is in our near future. While Julia lately has been asking for a sister, I think all three of us will be excited no matter what God blesses us with.
Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comments:

Christina said...

WHOO-HOO!!! CPNGRAT'S!!! We are SO excited for you guys!!! We will be praying for you!!!