It never ceases to amaze me what our daughter comes up with. Because she is so verbal, we get a fun glimpse into how her mind works. I am most amazed by how much she remembers and understands. I would have to say the most precious thing she does is kneel next to her toddler bed and pray with Justin and I every night. Her prayers usually include events and friends from day care along with thank yous for grandparents, uncles, aunt, and, occasionally, mommy and daddy. Along with some updated pictures, I've included some of my favorite "Julia-isms". I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
1. "I Julia Danielle Crowe."
2. "I wear graduate hat like Uncle Andy."
3. "I like billy billy/chocabilly!" (That's vanilla pudding/chocolate pudding.)
4. "I drive now!"
5. "I talk God on my knees."
6. "Hey Justin/Sarah/Buddy!" (This is followed by "What do you get to call me?")
7. "I fly big airplane, see Grandma Alice!"
8. "No worries."
9. "What's going on, Buddy?"
10. "You-you-you-you O.K., Mommy/Daddy?"
11. "I need chocolate!"
And my personal favorite, which really caught me off guard:
"Hey, Mom-mom, I need tiny baby at my house!" I told her we'd see-in about 3 years!

At Justin's cousin's wedding. Laughing with mommy. Planting sunflowers.
Sunday, June 3, 2007
Out of the mouth of babes.
Posted by secrowe at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aww, she is so sweet. Photos are great, you all are so beautiful!
3 years huh, we'll see. Great pics and JuJu-isms. We miss you guys, see ya later.
Post a Comment