It kind of feels like our child is never going to be healthy again. Justin says he feels like he should be wearing a rubber suit or something around Julia. She just got over a nasty cold. Today, she was feeling awfully warm-that happens with a temperature of 100.1. And suddenly, her feet are literally covered with tiny red bumps. It's starting to show up on her hands, too. Our guess is hand, foot, mouth disease-per day care we have to take her to a doctor this weekend. It is highly contagious among children. We saw it last fall, but this round seems much worse than last time. I'm not sure about Justin, but all of this illness for Julia and I is really making me feel "beat down". I guess my whole reason in posting right now is just to ask for prayer. I know God is the great physician, but sometimes it is hard to see it. I hope you all are doing a lot better! (And feel free to let us know about any prayer requests you might have.)
Friday, May 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sarah: It's never fun to see your child sick. We will pray for her to get better quickly and for you and Justin to have patience. Love you guys! Amanda
Ah man, that stinks, Meg and I will definitely be praying for you guys.
Post a Comment